Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Riddle Me This

So, if those two red-headed, facial haired, weird-ass hat wearing dorks on Mythbusters say we aren't supposed to take a shower during a lightening storm, how the hell am I supposed to get ready for work when there is a lightening storm from 9 pm until at least 10:15 am the next morning? You know, stupid Mythbusters men, there are some people in the world who have to get up every morning and shower and be presentable for a job that, unfortunately, doesn't involve getting to blow shit up for the fun of it.

And this is why I think being scared of thunder storms is just plain silly. I need to shower in the morning, whether it's raining red-headed pussies or not.

5 comments:

LoisW said...

Rubber shoes? Rain coat? Big yellow rubber hat?

Don't tell MM about all this rubber, he might think it's kinky!!!

Katie said...

I had the same thought as I got in the shower today. But I figured if I was hit by lightning, they had to excuse me from work. That's a very valid reason for missing!

Cameron said...

Maybe you could heat up some water on the stove, then just throw it on yourself?

Emerge Peoria said...

Skip the shower - be safe. Put on your favorite fragrance and go!

Jennifer said...

I've heard of it raining cats and dogs but never "red headed pussies."