Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

My best friend H is a HUGE HUGE Cubs fan. So much so, that she actually auditioned to conduct the Seventh Inning Stretch at Wrigley Field as part of a contest the Cubs are running in conjunction with Baby Ruth candy bars.

AND SHE MADE IT TO THE FINAL FIVE!!!!!!!!

So, please, please . . . vote for her. My understanding is the person with the most votes wins. Here is the link to the voting page. Her name is Heather H. You can watch her audition video and vote for her or just vote for her! If she wins, you can share a little bit of her glory and mine. While you couldn't pay me enough money to sing in front of a crowd at Wrigley Field (or any field for that matter), she has the balls to do this and I am very proud of her.

Go Cubbies!

2 comments:

JennyWo said...

Where was Heather's audition? Did she change her name? I'm confused and wanted to vote for her! Help me, PH, help me!

Ms. PH said...

Hmmmm . . . It does seem to have disappeared! I will have to ask her about that. There might be more than one day when someone can do it and they are voting for five at a time for each day?