Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pedicure a la Two Year Old



She's not that bad, considering her age and attention span. Sadly, they don't look much better when I paint them myself.

I also did her toes and we argued about whether either one of us would have her fingernails painted. She wanted her fingernails painted but I said no for two reasons. First, I can't stand little girls with fingernail polish chipping off their fingers. It makes them look older than they are. Second, she chews on her fingernails and I am using it as a reason to get her to stop (We can't paint your fingernails until you stop putting your fingers in your mouth!)

Then she wanted to paint my finger nails. No, for two reasons. First, it never lasts - even when a pro does it. Second, it is not professional for me to have pink fingernails. I just don't project the image of asskicker with pink fingernails.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! That is really funny!

My Flock Rocks! said...

Those looks like my toes! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey, Laura has PINK GLITTERY nails and she's still quite the asskicker, so don't underestimate your ability to kick ass despite girly nails!

Ms. PH said...

That's true, Jennifer! Maybe I will have to reconsider my fingernail polish policy. Of course, then I would have to maintain them . . .

Rixblix said...

Do I need an appointment at Salon Mini PH or does she talk walk-ins?

Ms. PH said...

She'll definately take walk-ins. She be extra happy if you let her paint your fingernails too!

Rixblix said...

Sounds like a date! Can't wait to meet her (and you, and your little man!) :)