Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Late In the Evening

I stole this meme from Sarah and Katie. I see that Katie was motivated enough to actually link to the videos of the songs. I'm not that motivated. I thought about including the artist's name, but then I thought it would be more fun to make you guess.

So here are the rules:
1. Put your iTunes or MP3 player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? Eight Days a Week (so, I guess it is really OK)

2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Chasing Cars (Kind of true, actually)

3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Where to Now

4.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? What Can You Lose

5.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Redemption Day

6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Stolen

7.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? A Love That Will Never Grow Old (also kind of true)

8.WHAT IS 2+2? Do You Love Me Now?

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Who Knew

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Bitch (this is probably true too, but I mean it in the nicest possible way.)

11.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel (HA HA HA)

12.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Something's Gotta Give

13.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Why Do Birds Sing? (barf)

14.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Tennessee Plates

15.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Don't Know How

16.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Could Be Anything (no, that's the name of the song, really.)

17.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? You Can Close Your Eyes (now that just sounds dirty, doesn't it?)

18.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Inside Emotion

19.WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? He was a Friend of Mine

20.HOW WILL YOU DIE? Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby (Yikes)

21.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Typical Situation (yeah . . . no kidding)

22.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Penny Lane

23.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Rich Girl

24.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Angel's Eye

25.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Honey Bee (actually, Tom Petty does scare me a little bit, but I love that song.)

26. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? I've Got You Under My Skin

27.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Wait

28.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Late in the Evening

2 comments:

Sarah's Blogtastic Adventures said...

You Can Close Your Eyes...I had that one too! Is that James Taylor? Love him, even though it was the song I danced to at my first wedding I still love that song. : )

Ms. PH said...

That is James Taylor. It is on the lullaby CD I made for my kids.