Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Wonder What the Going Rate Is?

I saw this article this morning:

Accused Heroine Dealer Behind Bars
Reported by: WMBD/WYZZ News
Staff
Thursday, Apr 30, 2009 @07:40am CST

WMBD/WYZZ – PEORIA -- A drug bust lands a Chicago man behind bars in
Tazewell County.
Eddie Davenport was arrested Tuesday after police officers
found more than four grams of heroin in an East Peoria home.
Davenport is
charged with possession of a controlled substance and intent to deliver.


I wonder what the going rate on the street is for heroic women? I hope it is pretty high because brave women who display courage in the face of danger are in great demand right now.

4 comments:

Emerge Peoria said...

I guess it depends on how many grams she weighs in at. LOL

snicketmom said...

I could use a heroine right now. I didn't realize I could just go buy one behind a bar.

Themis said...

Education: It's a terrible thing to waste

Anonymous said...

LOL.