Monday, October 29, 2007

Easier Said Than Done

Every once and awhile, I read my horoscope. For fun, mostly. Sometimes, it is good advice in the same way fortune cookies reading "Practice the Golden Rule" are good advice. Here is my horoscope for today:

Sometimes, if you're in need of an easy day, you can just make it happen. Who's to say you have to accomplish everything that's been laid out for you today? You have more control over what you do, how you do it and when you do it than you realize. It's time to wise up to your power and flex your muscles a little bit more aggressively. Do not feel intimidated by the authority figures around you. Just talk to them like normal people, and they will respond favorably.

Yeah, right. I am sure the Court of Appeals will understand if I just need "an easy day" and my brief will be just a little late. The Court of Appeals does not want to be talked to like normal people and I can guarantee they will not respond favorably.

So, sorry, I do kind of have to accomplish everything that's been laid out for me today.

2 comments:

L said...

Remember the horoscope is meant for 1/12 of the population.

I read mine today and it said to set aside time for family. I will definitely follow its sage advice.

Once I went to a psychic (one on University by Childers') with a friend. The psychic swore us both to secrecy, that we would not discuss her predictions with anyone. Of course we told each other what she said - it was the EXACT same thing!

Anonymous said...

Prepossessing... I think that means you are cursed... You broke your solemn vow after crossing her palm with gold. I'd be careful.