Friday, August 3, 2007

At Least I've Never Been Arrested Wearing Mine

A recent post at the Smoking Gun had me rolling on the floor. I love a good saying on a T-Shirt and I might even be seen in a couple of these. However, I think one should refrain from getting arrested when wearing a T-Shirt saying "Out on Bail" or some of these others:

The Bitch is Back
I'm Not Anti-Social
Come Back When You're Rich
I'm Sorry . . . My Fault
Brunettes are cool, but blondes are HOT!
If we get caught, it's all your fault.
I'm Not an Alcoholic. I'm a Drunk. Alcoholics go to Meetings.


Seriously, these are much funnier when you see them with the mug shots. The drunk was arrested for DUI. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have much of a defense.

1 comment:

Kevin Lowe said...

HA! Very funny.

If I'm ever arrested, I hope to be wearing one of my favorite black t-shirts, which in bold white lettering states, "This isn't part of my rock and roll fantasy."