Friday, October 17, 2008

I Wish I Was Congested

There are workmen in my office constructing some new cubicles or something. They are constructing these things right outside of my office door.

I don't mind the noise.

I don't mind the mess.

I don't mind that they have completely blocked my doorway.

I don't mind the mindless dumb-ass chatter.

I DO mind the skin-peeling, eyelash curling, fingernail biting, nasal passage burning BO.

One of these guys has the worst body odor I have ever, ever, ever smelled. I closed my door because of the body odor. The odor lingered in my office. I sprayed hair spray to cloak the odor. The odor broke through. I sprayed myself with Febreeze. The odor killed it and attached itself to my clothing.


I am THIS close to shoving kleenex up my nostrils.

2 comments:

Rixblix said...

Wow. That's really gross. Too bad you didn't have your bra off, you coulda used it as a gas mask.

Anonymous said...

Where were these guys when you ran through with your bra? It could have brightened their day.