Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Big Time

Of all the national news sources I thought would link to my blog, the Wall Street Journal Online was probably the last on my list. Well, actually, since I never thought a national news source would link to my blog, there was no list. But, if there had been a list, the Wall Street Journal Online would have been on the bottom. Or close to the bottom - there are probably a few conservative magazines that would have been lower.

But, believe it or not, it has happened. The Wall Street Journal linked to my post about my week at home with my sick child at the end of this article. Unfortunately, the article is entitled, "When Home Isn't Safe for Infants," which wasn't really what my post was about. I mean, I was going a little crazy, but my home was still safe for my child. I certainly hope it was merely an electronic key word search that caused the link, not some commentary about working mothers being unsafe at home with their infants.

To find the link, go to the article, go down to the bottom of the page where it says, "Blog Posts About this Topic." There I am, right before a book review called, "Mothering: A Spiritual and Practical Approach." Now you know it was just a fluke!

Of course, my fame is limited to the two people who have actually linked to my blog from the article. And one of them was a friend I told about the link. I don't think this should count as my 15 minutes of fame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ph,
Oh, that is so funny.
Maybe someday I'll get a link to an article, something like "inappropriate parenting of teens."
Jennifer