Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pirate Names

According to the link on Knight in Dragonland's website (which I can't get to link here for some reason), my pirate name is Catherine Hagerty the Salty! I loved it so much, I thought I would get the names for the whole family. I have no idea how this works, but as you can see from my sister-in-law's name, it may be pretty accurate.

Me: Catherine Hagerty the Salty

My son: Swashbuckler Tom (perfect for a 25 pound nine month old!)

The dog: First Mate Maria Lindsey the Scurvy Toe (I'm going to go check her toes, yuck!)

The cat: Admiral Joseph the Thieving (I KNEW I should have called him Admiral Joseph)

My mom: Anne the Drunken (also very appropriate at times)

My dad: Scribe Horny Heart (yikes - I have no comment)

My brother: Joseph Fierce Wench (Wait, is that Joseph-Married-to-a- . . . oh, wait, no)

My sister-in-law: Jane Red Tongue (umm . . . no kidding)

My nephew: Jones the Burly (OK - not as good, since he is a 28 pound two year old)

My best friend: Commodore Bess the Bitch (that should have been mine, but it fits her too)

Arrrrrr! Have fun on Talk Like a Pirate Day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! I am Commodore Jennifer the Long Wench. The best one was for my best friend's husband. He is Captain Bitch Beard! It fits him perfectly!

BTW It was very nice to meet you last night. I had a most enjoyable time. Thank you!

L said...

I am Capn Yellow Toe. My husband is Bill Green Tongue.

Was there a blogger bash last night? Jennifer and I were wishing there would be one...

Kevin Lowe said...

Aaarrr. Tom Scurvy Leg checking in with me trusty dog, Treacher Scoundrel Man. Methinks an ale is in order. Aaarrrr.

Knight in Dragonland said...

Arrrr ... me blog weren't linkin' here, eh? Curses!

Knight's Pirate Post

Try that, ye scurvy dogs.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! My name is Dirty Ethel Cash.

Believe it or not, Boyfriend was aware Pirate Day was on the horizon before it ever got here. I was even woken up with an "ARRRGGHHH!!!"